Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Where the truth lies

You don't mean what you say,
and you dont say what you mean,
but from what i've seen,
why dont you just end my days?!
Put a knife on me and i'll bleed,
i told you, you're what i need.
im nothing but a stone-cold,
a freezing corpse of old.
a walking dead,
whose hate fed.
i can feel in my heart that gaping hole,
strange, i can still feel it on my heart that you stole.
i may be heartless, and dead inside.
just don't lie to me, and please stay by my side.
though i  lost my hope on you,
im always all ears, even if it's not true.
i can be a handful, or such a pain,
is that why you left me in the middle of the rain?
i loved you, i even gave my heart,
but i don't know, if it was a lie from the start.
whatever happens i'll always love you,
even if most are lies, this is true.

-The 6th Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment