Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Evanescence

[Acoustic; Electronica; Synthpop and Electropop, slow] Synthesizer; Guitar; Violin

Years it has been, and you still haven't seen,
the sorrows i lamented, because of your heart that you cemented,
If you just hear my cries, in the middle of the night, up in the dark sky,
Throughout the horizon, the depression eats me alive, burning out the light till twilight.

---[Chorus]---
As i watch the stars and remember clearly my scars as i pay dearly,
i told you; "i loved You" Sincerely, and I now, I can’t tell you how I’m so Sorry
as i showered under the tears on the sky, I pondered and wondered: "Why?"
Stumped by your silence, and the evanescence.
Memories fades to a grey shade,
my heart shatters to tiny blades.
as it bleeds me dry, my life flashes through my eyes, a painful reminiscence.
as i endlessly cried, as i realize you're my point of existence.
------------------

I loved you, endlessly, passionately.
I dream't of you every day, cause you're perfect for me in every way. 
As my melancholic destiny reach to me, 
My alcoholic tendency wont even make me free,
as i watch the sun set, my face turns wet,
and as i stare at the blank horizon, i wondered; Why won't i move on?...

[Repeat Chorus]

As i waited for the twilight every night,
i'll always cry as i watch the sky, kept asking; why?...
Frozen by your cruelty, burned by your beauty
I can't help to stop crying, for inside I’m hurting and my soul is dying,
I need you... i love you, whatever happens , it’s true.
I love you the way you are, no matter what, even with all these scars.
but then whatever maybe tomorrow, it'll always end up in sorrow.

[Repeat Chorus]

Till my death silence me, on the grave will end my penitence
But until then, i will always be choked by your evanescence and reminiscence,
it crushed my reason for existence.

-The 6th Messenger

A original piece of work, my Third song composed but no tone originally made, but the base tone is
"Jacques Cousteau - Swimming With Dolphins" or "Up in the Stars" by the same band.

No comments:

Post a Comment