Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reminiscent Smile

[Synthpop, Electronica, Emo, Acoustic]
{Piano, Sythesizer, Violin, Acoustic Guitar}

I'll be sad when you go,
But i want you know,
I'll never forget the face,
That filled my days.

I'll never forget the laughs you rang,
and the songs you gracefully sang.
the stories you wrote,
or the words you quoted.

[Chorus]
I'll always remember the times when you smile,
i'll think of it for a while,
Though i'll never forget when we drifted a mile.
I'll cherish these memories as if it was my last,
Even if they were nightmares from the past.
[Chorus]

What a flashback, though the picture is white and black.
My heart stopped just thinking of you,
i can't breathe, i turned blue.
Alone on my room, waiting for the flowers to bloom.
lying at the bed, thinking of how it all came to be.
Thinking of the smiles you turned to frown,
and came to turn my life upside down.

[Bridge]
Though im sad when you go,
But i would want you to know,
i will never ever forget the face,
whom i gave a place, in my heart.
[Bridge]

[Repeat Chorus]

As i watch my old CDs, my eyes opened wide,
and out my tears when i cried.
Rest assured that i won't, i will never forget,
But i wished that at that day, the sun never set.

[Repeat Chorus 2X]
[Repeat Bridge]

Though it ended,
I'm still happy it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment