Friday, March 25, 2011

Angel in White

Angel in White
[Sythpop, Easy, Electronica]

You sweep down and took me off my feet,
Please take me with, you.
You fixed my eyes when they were sore,
You used lies to ignore the heart you tore.
But i love you even then,
But when will you come back, when?

[Chorus]
White angel of Light
The agent of the skies,
Savior of my dying soul,
Though I mourn for the heart you stole.
Though you left me a mess,
You cruel mistress,
I offer you my love that never dies.
[Chorus]

Love me or not, i looked up to you,
Hate me or not, I will follow you.
I'd always be there whenever you cry,
I’d always be there where you fall from the sky.

[Bridge]
I'm always there to bear the pain,
I’ll cover you from the cold rain.
I’ll always be there for you,
I'd be your crying shoulders,
Pour it all on me when you're blue.
[Bridge]

[Repeat Chorus]

You can be mean,
You left me unseen,
But still, i offer you my heart,
That you savagely rip apart.
I'd give you my life if i have to,
I’d give back you the life that you gave me,
But still, I love you whatever you will be

[Repeat Chorus 2X]
[Repeat Bridge]

I'll always be here,
though I’m not mortal,
And my wound is fatal,
I still love you, my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment