Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Insomniac

[Fusion: Synthpop, Ambient, Rock]

The nightmares that kept me awake,
the sadness i was forced to take,
the restless nights, the endless fights.
What would it take to fall asleep,
to be in to deep.
calm my soul and free my mind,
from the darkness that bind.

[Chorus]
I'm terribly Insomniatic,
i stare at that picture, Melancholic.
Let me me sleep for the next day,
i'll only be free by the words you say.
let me rest for my best,
for that cruel tests.
let loose that nightmares that kept me awake,
kill me if that's what it would take!

the dark night enlightens me,
no waking moments set me free.
i can never sleep profoundly,
for the sadness crushes me.

[Repeat Chorus]

the restless nights freezes me solid,
only be thawed by the person i need.
please free me from your chain,
please, for me ease the pain.

[Repeat Chorus 2X]

so long i've been longing for you,
"i love you" that's what i knew.
should you let me free,
please do it, i beg of thee.

[Repeat Chorus]

-The 6th Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment