Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Take my hand

[Piano; Acoustic] Piano, Guitar

Take my hand and we'll fly to the northern sky,
we'll soar over the golden sands of time and w'll see it with our eyes,
I'll take you everywhere, anywhere you want.
Lets take a stare everywhere, where-ever Ill take you there...

We'll soar over the ocean Bblue, only with you
open your eyes, i'll take you to the sky,
I'am forever your wings that cleaves the sky, that lights the night.
I'd be your wind brushing your hair, I'll take you everywhere,
We'll glide over the mountains, the valleys and the seas.
For together with you, im free and is a glorious bliss.

We'll said the sky as we fly, We'll ride the winds
We'll soar to the distant light, over the clouds of white
W'll be together, forever.
W'll forever more glide over the ocean blue, the lush forests of green,
because i love you.

-The 6th Messenger
Original song self composed, still has no tone though. my second song wrote, the base tone is "Sky Sailing - Brielle or Blue and Red"
that was the songs i'm listening when i was writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment