Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Last Will

The Last Will

Where am i? Its all dark, but all i can see is your face
its the mark that I'm dead, I'm trapped in this case.

I cant Move, I cant see anything,
I wish i could have done something
in my head, your image gleams,
It's my destroyed dreams
but just a shattered memory
filled with misery.

All my sorrow, stamped on my soul
the mark of fire stayed, now I'll never be whole,
The mark of me, the insignia of my horrid life
i knew it form the start, so i stabbed myself with a knife.

I'm begging, crying for the pain to stop,
bring my demise, just to put an end in this misery,
Death is just a simple long nap,
for those who held on eternally, and terribly weary.
This is my last Will,
For you to know what i feel,
comfort under the grave
i knew i was saved.


-The 6th Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment