Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Midnight Dance in Paris

The sun have set, midnight struck,
at the foot of Eiffel tower i was stuck.
the moonlight shines down,
lets dance as if we own the town.

under the bright fuzzy lights,
we still have great sights,
just being with you gives me smile,
i've been longing for this dance for a while,
On the city of Romance.

Je t'aime tellement,
je ne veux pas te laisser partir,
The love, so sincere,distance is torment.

s'il vous plaît ne me laisse jamais aller,
Je ne veux pas te perdre à nouveau,
I couldn't be any happier,
please don't leave me now.

Ne pas lâcher,
Tiens moi serré,
Mon amour,
laissez-nous profiter
ignorer la foule,
laisse-nous danser.

Ne laissez pas y mettre fin,
for we deserve this after where we been,
Une danse,
would break us free.

laissez briller le lendemain
Ensemble, permet de regarder le lever du soleil,
au revoir, mademoiselle,
this dance freed me from my pain.

Goodbye, how i wish that we'd be together,
forever and ever.
A Midnight Dance in Paris to calm the soul,
to lift the spirit, to ease the pain, and make me whole.

-The 6th Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment