Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Suicide Note

God cant you just cease my suffering
God im Tired of Living.
Can't there just be a bullet on my head?,
Or never wake, lying on my bed?,
I cant take this anymore,
Depression , pain, and more.
"im tired of living,
im tired of suffering,
im tired of the truth,
tasting the bitter fruit,
wallowing in my despair,
because GOD thinks its Fair"
I said,
as i cried at my Bed
Whats the point of living,
i cant reach what im dreaming.
Can there be just a knife in my heart,
for a fresh new start,
cant be my neck broken by a Noose,
rather dealing of what i lose,
cant there be just a bottomless trench
than sitting, moping in a bench,
can i just be dead already,
can i just be killed by anybody,
each look a wound opens,
each smile wound deepens,
each laughter pain worsen,
my fates are cruel,
living in hell,
a world of spiraling depression,
created by her, where im on.
if you only knew,
i cant live without you
now i lie on my bed,
wishing that im already dead...


-The 6th Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment