Wednesday, April 20, 2011

When the World Lost it's Colors [Full]


When I saw you, everything else became black and white.
When I saw you, I couldn’t see the light.
Things were quite dull, fragile, and weren’t right.
Though when they break, it doesn’t seem matter,
When the world lost its colors,
It’s because of you, no other.

I wish things would snap back,
Where colors would not be white nor black.
I wish my existence would made sense,
But it will, only with you.

I search for hope, i search for you.
I’d circle the world if i have to.
Just to get the glimpse of your face,
I’d be in an insane haste,
I’d do anything to see your again,
I'd do anything I can even then.

I look faraway to the horizon and hope to see you again,
But fail to answer "When".
I hope it's near, never is what I fear.
I wish that one day, we could be together.
I wish if i may, it would be forever.

The World Lost it’s colors when I Found you,
Things seem to less matter too.

No comments:

Post a Comment