Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ultimate End

Point a gun in my head,
Pull the trigger then I’m dead

Sometimes I wonder why I get up every wake,
Sometimes I think getting up is a mistake.
So I’d rather pray every night,
Till the morning twilight;
That no one else suffers as I did.
And I would pray to the end.

Curse the love that entwined me,
Curse the soul that fell for thee,
Smite me with your clenched hand,
And everything ends where one stand.

Give up when the hope is but a strand,
Let go when the glass is empty of sand.
One would never know so let go,
Once lost, you cannot go back
The World became white and black,
The end is near, just as we fear.

Down to my knees,
My life would cease,
Your absence brought the Armageddon,
Your evanescence, ne’er come; the dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment