Friday, April 22, 2011

Teddy Bear and Stuffed Bunny

I’m a brown teddy bear, fluffy and cuddly,
Out on the door, you asked me from your daddy.
You came and then gave me a home,
For the days that yet to come


For years we were together,
I wished that it was forever.
The school, the park,
the haunted house next door.
I accompanied you when it’s dark,
For the girl I adore.


I love you, please don’t let me go.
I love you so much, I want you to know.
I’m here when you’re lonely,
I’m cute and cuddly,
Just give me a hug and I’ll take the pain away,
I’ll make everything okay.


But then you got a new present,
Then south, all went.
Oh my dear, I Love you
After what we’ve been through,
How can you replace me?
With a little stuffed bunny.

Once, we did everything together,
now, it's almost never.
you don't have time for me anymore,
neglected by the girl that i lived for.

I'm always there when you need help,
but then i was left up the top shelf.
you don't even dared to look,
that i'm riddle with dust along with your books.

But then you still ignored me,
you're too distracted to see.
Oh my dear, i love you.
how can you leave me on the blue?
why do you forsake me thee?
for a little stuffed bunny.

~The 6th Messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment