Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ephemeral [A Fleeting Dream]

Nights won't let me sleep,
            As the cold darkness begins to seep.
My eyes won't let me see,
            The great God wouldn't even hear my plea.
At that night i endlessly cried,
            I’d give anything for you to be at my side.

I don't know whether I’d shot myself in front of you,
            And see the wound because of you.
I don’t know whether I’d cut open my heart with a knife,
            For you gave me life.
I don't know whether I’d live for another day,
            If we suddenly part ways.
I want to be with you forever,
            Till my life is over.

Take me with you please!
            That’s my only wish.
I’d die without your presence,
            A cruel death sentence.
If I could, I’d give you anything
            But I cannot deny that you’re fleeting.
How I wish that it was yesterday again,
            So we will never end.
I guess it just happens once in a blue moon,
            I don’t think we’ll be together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment