Monday, May 2, 2011

Stairway to Heaven

Oh how fragile life is,
Won’t you answer my wish?
Upon my wake,
My mind would break,
My heart would shatter,
But then why do i still bother?
To stand and live?
And bear the pain,
Forcefully conceived.

Look at me,
It’s like I carry the world's suffering within
Oh if they know, just where I’ve been.
Like I would do anything to get it lifted,
From my life; accursed.
If they just know how heavy it is,
I deserve more than a wish.

Every night, tears slips through my eyes,
Without my knowing
As I dream of heaven
Every day, i believe your lies,
That I’m forgiven,
And end up suffering.
Still, there's no end to my restless nights,
But salvation awaits at the tunnel of light.
           
You made me realize how mortal I ‘am,
You made me bleed by your vorpal words.
You made me feel that I can fly,
But you made me wish that I’d fell and die.
But to the pain I bear, you don't care.

Finally I pieced back the heart you shattered,
Even when it crumbled to dust.
It's great that I’d never again wake to the world,
But still I feel cold, I couldn't last.
The weight of the world is too much to hold,
Too heavy to carry, I’m really sorry.
Up the heaven I’d climb, but i will never forget you still,
Down I’d stare with great despair, but please answer my last will.
Shed real tears for me to see,
I’m up if you need me, you know where I’d be.


-The 6th Messenger

This is a message to a specific person,  what i want is to see her cry real tears, knowing that she really loves me, misses me when i die.

i got inspired by Hatsune Miku;KZ's song "Saihate".

No comments:

Post a Comment