Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Heartburn

[Synthpop, Country]
oh, what a warm feeling inside me,
when im with you, I feel happy.
The way you smile, the way you go,
It's just like my heart would blow.

It's true. Only if you knew, that i love you.   
what can i say to make you stay,
to make you understand how i feel,
i would beg and kneel.
With all this feeling inside me, things turn,
I have a heartburn, a heartburn.

[Chorus]
The way you walk, the way you run,
like looking at the sun,
the way you smile, the way you laugh,
like my heart would stop.
The way you break a heart, the way you turn,
you gave me a heartburn, a heart brun,
yeah a heart burn, yeah you gave me a heartburn.

You can't bleed when you're heart is charred,
From a scorching flame,
I got badly scarred, by what you call a simple game.
tell me, it's fun for you? That we got hurt before we knew?
Oh how painful and red, how you made me bled,
to death i ponder, to the great yonder,
but to a tragic end, i shall trancend.

[Repeat Chorus]

I'll never forget the girl who burned me,
while i loved her innocently,
while i lifted her up when she's down,
while i turn back her smiles from frowns.
when you're done having fun,
think of someone you hurt badly,
when you live your life, remember me.

No comments:

Post a Comment