Thursday, May 5, 2011

Unbreakable [Tale Of Two Lovers]

(Duet)
[Techno, Indietronica, J-Pop, Rock]
{Violin, Electric Guitar, Piano, Synthesizer, Voice Modulator]

(M):
Faraway by miles, divided by country.
Oh yes I can feel the distance,
And the sorrows without you.
I miss your smiles when you’re with me,
And your cute laughs too.

(F):

Faraway by years, how long it has been?
I can feel the fears, of all things I’ve seen.
I miss your company, your stories,
Your jokes, you silly.

[M]Even with great distance, I still feel your heart,
[F] I can still hear it beating, even were apart.


[Chorus 1]

(F):

Promise me you’ll find me in the dark
([M] I’ll give you Light)
Promise me you’ll show me the way,
 ([M] It will Shine Bright)
Be at my side, be with me always.
([M] Us together)
Never let me go, never part ways.
([M] Be Forever)

(M):

I Promise that I will never leave you by yourself,
 ([F] Be with me forever)
I Promise that I will always give you help,
 ([F] For the worse or better)
Pour it all on me; I’ll be your crying shoulder,
 ([F] Thank you, I love you too)
I would want you to see, I’ll always be there.
 ([F] Yes, I can see you too)


Duet:

We’ll be always together.
Nothing can break us apart
([M] Do you feel my heart?)
   ([F] You, me forever)
([M] I’ll be here always)
   ([F] Till the end of my days)
We’ll have each other till the end,
Even when to the sky, we transcend.
Together, forever, unbreakable.
[Chorus End]

(M):

I’ll find you when you lost your ways,
I’ll bring you back to that happy place.
([F]The silence of the night is suffocating).
But your smile is absolutely liberating.
                ([F] When I you’re here I’m happy)
I’ll keep you safe, cause you’re always with me.

(F):

Without you, it’s like the earth will quake and
It’s horribly cold and I terribly shake.
It’s so hot that I can’t take.
([M] I’m always with you)
Like it the sea would split break,
 ([M] It would never happen) 
And then the sky falls upon my wake.
 ([M] I wouldn’t let that happen).
But with you, I’m free, of sorrows and torment, I’m happy.
                ([M] That’s what I want you to be)

[Chorus 2]

(M):

Nothing May last forever,
But nothing can break us apart,
                ([F] Not by anything)
Love will conquer,
By the strength of our beating hearts
                ([F]We’ll do everything)
 Rest little bird at my palm when you’re tired,
Ease your pain of heart and mind when scared.
I’ll keep you safe, wouldn’t anything happen to you.
                ([F] I Love you too)
(F):

Nothing may last forever
But we’re still together.
                ([M] Forever and Ever)
Synchronize our heart’s beats
Equalize our heats.
                ([M] Because we are one)
Rest my little puppy, at my lap when you’re weary
I’ll keep you safe and sound, even happy.
[Chorus End]

Duet:
By the skin of our teeth,
By the our flesh and bone,
By our heart’s beats,
Mark our words to a stone.

[Bridge]
We’ll stand at the test of time,
We’ll never be separated together,
Even if the sun has lost its shine,
We’ll be always one, together, unbreakable.

[Repeat Chorus 2 , 1 , 2]

[Repeat Bridge]

~The 6th Messenger, Original Song/Lyrics
Note:
This Project is my First song Involving Duet of Two people, namely a girl and a boy, and using so many instruments and fusion of genre. Needless to say, the tone is that of Gemini by Rin and Len Kagamine, though they are loving twins, this scene involves two lovers. Maybe the longest yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment