Friday, July 29, 2011

Threads of Fate


Shining dark sky, and silent night,
My room lit with gentle moonlight.
I was sitting on my bed, thinking things,
Whilst taking what empty heart brings.

I might've died inside, with few years to spare,
But not like the world cares.
But then you came, and then things weren't the same,
And you lifted off the nightmare.

Day and evening, it's you I’m thinking,
Music to my ears, what a beautiful sound,
Your voice, t'was heaven bound.

My heartstrings broke after what you said
It pierced my heart and then it bled.
But will you strum it again and again,
Even after the terrible pain?
I'll love you with all my heart,
Till death do us apart.
Will you love me again?

~The 6th Messenger

i wrote this after the 1st string of my violin broke; the thin one, while i was practicing "twinkle twinkle little star" Variation C. I really love her; i named my violin 'Vanilla' if you're curious. Anyways it's about her accidentally breaking a string, which broke my heart when i can't play my dear Vanilla... and when i get another string, she'll sing for me again.

I honestly don't know whether strum, pluck, or whatever the hair on the bow does on the violin, but is just used 'strum'.

No comments:

Post a Comment