Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Hope It Reaches You


I Hope it reaches you.
[Dream]

Hope to dream, wish to see,
through the scarlet gleam,
crave to be happy.
Hope to fall up, with your hand in mine,
and we'll defy gravity, dash to the sunshine.
What a sight, an untamable grace,
hold my hand, we'll race to space.

[Chorus]
Sun rains down searing light,
and darkness fades through the night,
waterfall sprouts like fountain,
snow burns the light,
Sunrise comes from the right,
rainbows shoots black and white,
all smiles were nasty frowns,
Volcano lava were sucked and gets colder and colder,
without you at my side, the world is upside down,
without you at my side, none of it seems to matter.

Like a fish out of water, im drawn to you,
true like the sky is blue, when the day is start anew.
Lamps and lightbulbs shot out darkness, and binds us all,
i'd like to know when you will call.
i wish we can slide down the rainbow, like we always do.
Life doesn't start nor end without you,
oh it's so heavenly, your presense,
and when gravity is so intense,
we'll finally fall in love too.

[Repeat Chorus]

Hope to see the light, wish to hold you,
like i always do.
Hope to be , hope that you and me,
we'll finally be together.
I'll scream to the gusts of winds over a ridge,
and i'll shout to the open seas above the bridge,
I'll shout how much i love you,
i'll hope it reaches you.

-The6thMessenger

I hope it reaches you...

No comments:

Post a Comment