Sunday, July 10, 2011

Storywriter

Storywriter
[Synthpop]

Under the darkness, the dim light,
I stared above, then i started to write.
Wonder came to me like a cold breeze
Then the night suddenly started to freeze.

The story goes with a bright young man,
wishing for things, staring at the sun.
Came a girl, the girl of his dreams.
Then a flash of hope carefully gleams.

[Chorus]
Starlight, Star bright!, Still night,
I just wanted to read and write.
I live to dream, to see a better place,
My story held my ultimate gaze.
Colors filled the air, with a gust that sparkles,
The sapphire oceans splash and dazzles.
Overgrowth of trees at the castle’s might,
The moon shines with magnificent light.
I looked above and wished up the star,
That I’ll be taken to a land afar.

"oh don't go, it'll break my heart"
said the girl as the man departs.
They bade goodbye,
Tear sheds from her eyes.
He said “I’ll be back again”
Until then...

I’d like see the alpine heights,
And soar the starry nights,
Fill me up with wondrous dreams,
And let me drown in the rainbow lights,
I was dazzled by the bright beams.

Grasp the star and never let go,
Rocket to the sky and splash to the snow.
And watch the world set aglow.
Fill it all with your own symphony,
Cause this is your story!

[Repeat Chorus]

The story ends with a “happily Ever after”
Come sunset, won’t matter.
It’s not yet the end,
As the colors blend.
I still have more to say,
To the brand new day,
But Imagination, take me away!!!.

~The 6th Messenger

It was my answer at the poems at the test of Pacesetter, however sadly i wasn’t good enough to be picked. As you may notice, the answer is quite long, this is the longer version, because the test is just for 4 stanzas.

It was supposed to be a song, a bouncy synthpop with a little sudden slow and speeding up. The tunes in my head are made from synthesizer, and i imagined it to be sung by Adam Young (LOL, Owl City Fan).

It was about a young man, who spends his nights writing, and imagining things, until he ends up writing a story.


No comments:

Post a Comment