Friday, October 28, 2011

Misty Beach, Snow and Sand




Misty Beach, Snow and Sand

Oh a walk on the beach is so heavenly.
I lost my speech, of what i was to see.
Excitement flows though my veins,
As i looked from the plane.

The piano harmonizes with the violin,
And vibrato as it would seem.
The symphony indulges me,
Of the gentle sea.

The waves were cooling, and nice,
Confusing like fire and ice.
A solitude that heals the soul,
A serenity that fills the hole.

The drums have been violent,
As the storms from up ahead.
But still the atmosphere calmed it down,
And wiped away our frowns.
The sun is incredibly cold and refreshing,
And my ice cream was burning.

This moment is picturesque,
Like a montage in my dreams.
But like a picture left in a desk,
Held only by frames as it seems.
The bleeding heart to bear,
I long for that place,
I would like to live there,
 For the rest of my days,
I have nothing left to say,
So take me away.

- The 6th Messenger

All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment