Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Helter Skelter















Helter Skelter

Life is a room you can never fill,
And for yourself to conceal.
The touch of light burns my hand,
Of the bright day that never reaches me.
I hope before the glass is emptied of sand,
Someone will hear my plea.

Light casts shadow over my body,
And it caught on fire as it touches me.
Though hope kissed my face,
I was stuck in my place.

I'm a sad clown in an empty amusement park,
It’s a horrid ghost town, sitting inside the dark.
Heaven still tries to reach me,
Even if was blind to see.

The rainbow were depressingly monochrome,
On my sight, they’re black and white.
Instruments around me lost their tones.
Night brought daylight by a rain of fire,
The sunrise gave a smite of unlawful pyre. 

-The 6th Messenger

i have no idea where or when this came from, suddenly i was just writing, and then here it is,
a depressing poem about dying alone. about dying without noticing your absence, where the world does not care. seriously i have no idea why, it just did. About the title, it's an abstract thing, in fact i have no idea what it means but nevertheless i feel like it.

-All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment