Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tiger Eyes

Hello Mr. Tiger, what a lovely eyes,
how i wonder what else lies.
Looking at me made me blush,
whilst excitement suddenly rush.

Oh no, don't run away,
just hear me if i may.
But why do you fear me,
why do you forsake thee.

Oh Tiger, please come and smile,
oh please be with me for a while.
oh Tiger, please accompany me for just this hour,
Oh Tiger please be with me, but not from afar.

oh Tiger, Please don't hide,
 please come to my arms so wide.
I don't bite, but you might.
However i'll take it anyway,
just please don't run away.

I promise to be gentle to the touch,
oh Tiger Tiger, i love you so much.
Finally in my arms you came,
a divine feeling that is nothing the same.

I'd brush your fur and kiss your cheek,
whilst you answer back with a gentle lick.
I'll pat you in the head as i watch your tricks.

i'll leave, but i'll be back for you,
but not just when the moon is blue.
I'd do what i can to visit the next day,
but in the mean time, i'll fly away.
oh Tiger Tiger, Embace me before i go,
i love you, i want you to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment