Saturday, June 11, 2011

Out on the blue

Out on the blue
[Blues,  Jazz]
(Saxophone, Harmonica, Drums, Base Guitar)

I ain't got money,
i ain't got fame,
but somehing's funny,
but everything's the same.

I'm out on the blue,
me and you!,
my brothers and sisters,
were left by the society.
What a bad cheaters!
This is a heinous felony!

I’m out on the blue, singing the blues,
Cause for the government, I have no use.
Shunned by society and left by prosperity,
But on my brothers and sisters’ Generosity,
It’s just you and me.

I'm out on the blue; oh I'm out on the blue.
I'm left at the street, making mad beats,
Unknown for the true, true to you!
The government thinks life is better,
for they don't know what's in my neightborhood brothers,
for they know nothing what's in the streets my dears sisters.

Government saw when they came,
But everything is still the same.
Hunger poisons the children as they slept on the street,
Would give anything for food to eat.

We came to ring your hearts with your heinous deeds,
c'mon bro, for their baby they got nothing to feed.
Time for us to drive them away,
for us to survive the next day.

I see better tomorrow when they're gone,
I see better future when they're done.
But I’m only out in the blue, to tell you!
It's time for changes to be done,
for the progress of our society is none.

Brothers and sisters, it's time for revolution,
For our country's evolution,
make haste for our work is being wasted,
I'm on the blue asking you to change the government,
So that we won't need to lament. 

No comments:

Post a Comment