Saturday, August 13, 2011

Vanishing Star















Vanishing Star

[Dream, Ethereal Wave]
{Synthesizer}
Slow Tempo

Take my hand up, and we'll fly to the night,
Where dreams come true, and dreams of flight,
For me and you.
Give me more time to ponder,
Before my long slumber.
Just grab a star and dash to the sky,
with your mind blown away.
Don't ever blink your eyes,
For it'll bring the new day.

I don't know whether I'm sleeping,
But i know that I'm dreaming.
Cause i don't know how can my body take,
When I'm awake, before i break.
I'd always be looking towards the future frame,
Cause i know things will never be the same.

[Chorus]
The stars rained their blessing from the sky,
As constellations line up, i had a teary eye.
Bring me a dream, where i don't need to sleep,
Where my fantasies pulls me in deep.
The evening promenade,
Gave the night a better shade.
Oh my everlasting Insomnia
Bring me my orchestra,
And we'll chant the night away
But I'll be sad for the next day.
Oh didn't we have fun?
So tell me, where have the night gone?
Hello my enchanted evening,
It's hard to tell whether I'm dreaming.
But i know in my heart, that i won't fall apart,
as i traverse in my own meadow.
I'd just let it take me away anyway,
Cause I'd rather take flight,
Tonight...

Catch it so it won't vanish, our dreams,
And keep it alive, as it gleams.
Let the breeze carry our songs though-out the town,
Just enjoy this moment before we fall down.
Don't make a sound, till we hit the ground.

[Repeat Chorus]

Oh how i wish how often it is,
We'll be dreaming once more,
And our feet floating up the floor.
I felt that we can touch the sky,
By a mere dream.
Cause there's still hope,
Residing in a beam.
And this is how the story happens,
Till the night carry me again.

-The 6th Messenger

I'm an insomniac, and i can tell you, that when the world sleeps, i sleep walk to dream.

I've always been fascinated at night, and at the same time the dark lets me think a lot more clearly, thus i have more stories and imagination at my fingertips, and a substitute for reality in my mind.

Sometimes i could just stay awake, and the sun never comes up, then i can continue dreaming while awake, and i feel the freedom, break the chains that imprisons me in the ground. When at night, i can let my wildest dream loose, and my head up the clouds, piercing the cloud night, and to the higher heavens.

This is the expression in the song of my head, where i always want to sleep to dream, and never to wake again. Just to live the dream, to finally beak the chains.

"Vanishing Star"

I always been fascinated by stars, and worshipped them in kind of a way of the highest things, that it's hard to reach. But when dreaming, i can just simply hold their warm bodies to fight the cold world, but when finally waking up, they simply elude my grasp and fade to the oblivion. But then, there is hope that they will come back again.

This is the only one yet that I've shared that is also will be included in my Novel, as one of the song of "Stella Nox". i Felt that i have to share it, because it's the only song she sang that also describes how my nights are.

- All Rights Reserved

PS: To Mr. Adam Young, keep breathing... keep dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment